About Me

My photo
Within this blog you can expect to find all the latest news related to Formula 1 & its Jr. series (GP2 & GP3) This is my first ever blog so feel free to leave comments on how I am doing or Tweet me @PhillipNunesF1 with your views.

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. This is my first attempt at blogging and I intend for it to be a success so please feel free to leave comments saying how I am doing and your opinion on the latest F1 news.

Everything written on this site is by myself - Phillip Nunes

Also follow me on Twitter for all my blogs & the latest news and views..


Sunday 11 March 2012

Hamilton Admits His Mistakes

Hamilton Admits His Mistakes


2008 world champion Lewis Hamilton has finally admitted - just days before the season opener in Melbourne that his 2011 season - that off track distractions may have effected him on track. Lewis had a an awful 2011 season to his high standards finish a lonely 5th and not being able to mount a title challenge at any point during the season after the opening rounds.


"Last year quite a lot of times I went out and enjoyed myself thinking that these things don't affect you but in actual fact they do, they have a knock-on effect," said Hamilton

The British driver also explained for the opening fly away races he wishes to get out to the tracks early to help adapt to at of sync time zones.

"It's the amount of travel you do, choosing the right time to travel, the right place at the right time, ahead of time. Going out to Australia and China early, to make sure I get there in plenty of time. Those kind of things. They are all sorts of things you can improve."

Despite Lewis's worries last season he goes into the new the campaign 2nd favourite to win the opening grand prix in the bookies odds, behind Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel, in front of Spaniard Fernando Alonso but more interestingly a head of his team mate Jenson Button who was the first McLaren driver to beat Lewis in the championship. 


How did you view Hamilton's troubles last year? and can you see him lifting the trophy from the top step at Albert Park? Drop a comment on the blog or Tweet me via the link below.

Twitter - @PhillipNunesF1

No comments:

Post a Comment